Thursday, June 13, 2013

So life is just great here in Peru-May 20, 2013


May 20, 2013

Hola familia y amigos!

So life is just great here in Peru. Our zones motto is "poppin buttons, kickin dogs, gettin baptisms!" haha ya feel? So some fun facts about where I am ok? Doors are tiny! Like they barely come up to my chest so ya I’ve hit my head a few times. People look at me so weird! I’m seriously the only white kid within miles so everyone looks at me like I’m a freak. No jokes about that one papa... I know i set myself up. Anyways people just throw their trash in the street. There’s no public waste management or anything so it smells pretty bad sometimes, especially when there’s diapers. There is just about every farm animal just chillin in the street wherever I go, ummmmya I’ll think of more next week! Email me friends! Dalyn I want those pics from Wal-Mart..... I miss you all!!!!

Elder Dixson

No comments:

Post a Comment