Thursday, May 2, 2013

When you know something is so true, and you know how much happier people could be with it, you can't help but just crave to tell people about it.

Hola familia!
I miss you guys a ton! Everything is going super well here though! Sunday is the big day! Sunday afternoon all the Lima este missionaries are heading out of the mtc! Finally! Haha don't get me wrong I love it here in the beautifull Lima mtc, but I just want to start doing the real stuff ya know? Teaching real people, going out and knocking doors. What could be better? I know its not gonna be easy and some things will be hard to get used to, but when you know something is so true, and you know how much happier people could be with it, you can't help but just crave to tell people about it. I hope you all can think about applying that to your lives a little better! So anyways how's everything going with you guys? I love it when grandma sends me pics of stuff going on so mom make everyone or whoever is there sometimes smile and get pics and send them to me! Friends too if I have any still! Haha but seriously. I really want to see you guys! KENZIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be there so I could hug you and tell you myself! But don't worry there is a birthday card comin' in the mail. Just to let ya'll know snail mail takes about 1 to 2 weeks to get here. Well I'm super stoked for the field and I love you all and I miss you soooo much! Be safe! Love ya!
Elder Dixson

No comments:

Post a Comment